game drives / nature drives
Our game drives are very popular. We have a 1400ha game farm and 17 different species animals including giraffes, zebras, kudus, elands, blue wildebeest, red hartebeest, impala, bless buck, water buck, bush buck, wart hogs, bush pigs, jackals, caracals, brown hyena and many more.
We also have a good and healthy bird population and it is a birdwatcher’s paradise.
The beauty of nature in all her glory is to be watched from our open safari vehicle.
A game drive is so much more than to just see animals, we also call it “Nature Drives”
Do not misreckon the small wildlife like dun beetle, different kinds of insects, hogs, snakes and many more.
The drives last for about 60 / 90 minutes and are either early in the morning or late afternoon.
Early morning nature drive: 6h30
Late afternoon Nature drive: 16h30
Cost: R1000 per drive (Confirm this amount with the front desk, for it changes from time to time)
(Not per person. If there is one person on the vehicle the price is R1000, If there are 9 people on the vehicle the price is R1000)
Drives are subjected to good weather conditions.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee what you are going to see. The animals are roaming freely around the farm.
Although you should book with us to come and relax in nature we do offer
the following too
- Game Drives at an additional cost
- Bring your mountain bike for a challenging drive.
- Bring your hiking and trail running shoes.
- There are no TV’s in the chalets. In the main lodge is a TV with DSTV for you to use.
- Relax around the swimming pool.
- Bring your camera and take nice photos of our rich bird life and insects.
- Bring your binoculars and follow the birds.
- Ping pong table (table tennis), darts and board games.
- Sitting around the campfire and let the flames take you to other places.
- Stargazing – we have the most amazing nights with clear galaxy.